- Cook 1 graffiti aubergine in water for 20 minutes. Leave to cool in a colander.
- Peel the skin off the aubergine and mash the flesh with a fork. Heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the mashed aubergine, cumin, coriander, coconut cream, salt and pepper to taste, and slightly reduce for 4-5 minutes.
- Spoon the dip into a dish and leave to cool to room temperature. Garnish the dip with the coriander or basil.
Delicious as a dip with cassava krupuk and/or paprika strips.
- 1 graffiti aubergine
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 50 ml coconut cream
- Salt and red pepper
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped coriander or basil leaves