- Cut the aubergines into slices 1/2 cm thick. Sprinkle with oil and grill on both sides until you see nice brown grill marks. Slice or cube the tomatoes.
- Serve the grilled aubergines either hot or cold (as you prefer) together with the tomatoes on a plate.
- Crumble half of the feta cheese, mix it with the pesto, and spread the mixture over the vegetables. Mix the remaining ingredients (except the basil) to make a dressing and drizzle this over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the fresh basil over the salad and serve.
Copyright Mara Hörner / www.lifeisfullofgoodies.com
2 normal aubergines
2 Graffiti aubergines
- 1 kg tomatoes (preferably an assortment of varieties)
- 200 gram feta cheese
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 5 tbsp pesto
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 6 tbsp sweet fruit vinegar
- Salt and pepper