- Preheat the oven to 220 ºC. Place the pizza crusts on the baking trays. Place the grilled aubergines on the pizza bases, then top with small spoonfuls of ricotta. Place a vine of cherry tomatoes on each pizza. Sprinkle the pizzas with olive oil and season with pepper.
- Bake the pizzas in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown and crisp. In the meantime, thoroughly clean the orange. Roughly chop the pistachios.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven. Zest the orange over the pizzas. Spread the pistachio nuts and basil leaves over the pizzas while hot.
Mini slices of aubergine pizzas make excellent snacks to go with drinks!
- 1 large aubergine
- 4 (spelt) pizza crusts
- 250 gram ricotta
- 250 gram vine cherry tomatoes
4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp unsalted, shelled pistachio nuts
Handful basil leaves