Salt-crusted roasted Graffiti aubergine
- Roast 1 Graffiti aubergine in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Filling: 6 tbsp creamy cooked risotto rice, 4 tbsp peas, 3 tbsp chopped green herbs, a little butter, salt and pepper.
- Cut opening in the roasted aubergine and fill with the risotto filling.
- Roll out the salt crust and place the aubergine on top, brush egg yolk over the pastry and then cover with sea salt.
- Place the salt-crusted Graffiti aubergine back in the oven until it is golden brown.
- Thoroughly mix the flour, salt, rosemary and egg whites together.
- Add a little water and kneed to form a pliable dough.
- But not too much water, the dough must not become too flaccid.
You can prepare the Graffiti aubergines the day before. Simply pack them in cling film and put them in the refrigerator.