Roasted Nasu aubergine with sweet onion,
- Bake aubergines in the oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Slice the aubergines in half.
- Scoop the flesh and juices out of the skin.
- Chop the aubergines and garlic with a sharp knife to make a tartare. Mix in the extra virgin olive oil and season with the shallots and salt and pepper from a grinder.
Dressing the plate:
- Spoon the aubergine compote onto the middle of the plate and place the sweet onion pieces at the centre.
- Place a mozzarella burrata half and the grilled Nasu aubergine on top. Finish with water cress, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.