- Heat up a grill plate. Remove the tops of the aubergines and slice them lengthwise into thin slices of about half a centimetre in thickness.
- Grill the slices of aubergine on both sides until they have nice dark griller marks on them. Leave the slices to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the marinade of olive oil, vinegar or lemon juice, garlic, red pepper and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the marinade onto the slices of grilled aubergine.
Variation tip: Serve the aubergine in a salad, with a nice cheese or on a bruschetta with some tomato
- 2 aubergines
- 1 small clove of garlic, grated
Small section of red pepper, finely chopped
- 10 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- One handful of Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tl of white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- Pepper and salt