Grilled Mini Graffiti with chanterelles
- Cut the Mini-Graffiti in half and grill it with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Prepare the chanterelles.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Boil with garlic cloves in salt water for 25 minutes. Press the potato and garlic through a sieve creating 300 g in weight.
- Allow the potato purée to cool and then mix with the flour and egg. Season everything to taste with salt and pepper. Kneed the mixture on a work top to form a dough and add the parsley.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. Roll it out until it is only1 cm thick, then cut into 1 cm pieces and create ribbing in the pasta pillow by pressing it with a fork.
- Cook the pasta for 2 minutes (it is ready when it floats to the surface).
- Scoop from the water and season with butter, freshly grated Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper from a grinder.