- Heat up a convection oven to 180 °C. Roast the almonds in the oven until they start to brown.
- Cut the aubergines into rounds approximately 2 cm thick then lay them on a baking tray lined or oven-safe dish lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the slices of aubergine with salt and pepper and two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Roast the aubergine slices in the oven until they are golden brown (approx. 15/20 minutes).
- Dice the tomatoes and roughly chop the almonds.
- Mix together the almonds, tomatoes, radishes, capers, dill, and olive oil. Season with a few drops of lemon juice, ground pepper, and salt.
- Serve the aubergine slices with salsa spooned on top.
- 2 aubergines
- 4 vine tomatoes
80 gram peeled almonds
- 8 radishes
- 4 Tbsp capers
- Small bunch of dill
- 10 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste