- Preheat the airfryer to 225 °C.
- Cut off the stem and base of the aubergines.
- Cut the aubergine lengthwise into slices of approximately 1 cm thick and then cut them in 1 cm wide strips.
- First mix the dip strips with the picadillo seasoning, or the curry powder, and then add the oil and a pinch of salt.
- Place the dippers in the airfryer basket and fry them for 8 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
- In the meantime, mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt and chives together into a sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the sauce to go with the hot dippers.