Graffiti aubergine blini with old cheese
- Put the buckwheat flour, flour, yeast and lukewarm milk in a bowl. Thoroughly mix and then cover bowl with cling film. Leave the bowl aside for 90 minutes at room temperature.
- Add the egg yolk and the sugar and remix until you have a smooth batter. Leave the batter aside to rest again for approximately 60 minutes.
- Beat the egg white and salt until foaming then carefully fold it into the batter.
- Slice 16 3 mm thick Graffiti aubergine discs. Insert a cheese slice between each pair of discs and bake in a blini pan. Put 3 to 4 tbsp of the mixture in the pan and bake the blini until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the Graffiti aubergine blinis on a warm plate topped with a spoonful of cream cheese, scroll of ham and cress and/or herbs.