- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Cut the aubergine into 1½ x 1½ cm cubes. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt and spread them out on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper.
- Slide the baking tray in the middle of the oven and roast the cubes for 20 minutes.
- Set the cubes aside to cool.
- In the meantime, mix together in a large bowl: 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the white balsamic vinegar, spring onions, raisins and, to taste, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooled aubergine and the walnuts, mix them into the dressing and allow some time for the flavours to infuse. Garnish with 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves.
Serve as an antipasto or as a side dish to go with roasted meat.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and (Turkisch red) pepper
2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 spring onions
- 25 gram raisins
- 75 gram peeled walnuts
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves